Pages

The Four Temperaments


Source

Phlegmatic Personality Test

Source

I am very accepting of other people, and I rarely judge them.
I often wait for other people to make decisions.
People usually describe me as ‘easy-going’.
My care-free nature often results in other people perceiving me as sluggish and lazy.
I have a ‘dry’ and quick sense of humor. 
My mood is very stable and rarely fluctuates.
I will go out of my way to avoid conflict.
I am often thought of as a pushover because of my natural desire to please others.
I tend to use words like ‘maybe’, ‘perhaps’, ‘or something’ as I feel uncertain when committing to an opinion.
I dislike surprises, I prefer familiar and predictable situations.
I carefully think out what I am going to say in order to not offend or upset anyone.
I will happily give up the role of a leader because of all the problems it brings.
I am a person of my word; if I make a promise, I keep it.
I often wait for other people to make decisions.
I have a stoic expression, I rarely express my emotions physically as they occur internally.
Sometimes I find it hard to say ‘no’ to people.
I pride myself in being a loyal friend.
Career wise, I am not very ambitious.
I don’t like change, and embrace routines much more quickly. 
People usually describe me as ‘easy-going’.
I am accommodating and tolerant of other people almost to a fault.  
I put other people’s happiness before my own.
I am very accepting of other people, and I rarely judge them.
I have a ‘dry’ and quick sense of humor. 

Results : I have reached 80 of 100 points, (80%)